Part of The Tyram Lakes Hotel, Spa & Resort proposition is about focusing on a unique and unrivalled concept for all. It is one which contemplates a vision for the future whilst being uncompromising on quality through avant-garde functionality, yet which gives prominence to preservation, sustainability and an eco-friendly environment.
This ground-breaking development will embrace the current revolution in environmental awareness by offering a resort which is designed and functions through environmentally accredited solutions that are energy efficient and which all engage and sustain the local ecosystems.
Featuring the first of its kind in luxury, floating lodges will be developed alongside an exclusive, luxury spa complex within a multi-faceted Boutique Hotel.
EMBRACING THE LATEST SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Utilising bespoke thermal energy systems.
- Sustainable solutions for water and energy usage.
- Improvement and maximisation of water & energy efficiency.
ECO LODGES & RENEWABLE ENERGY
- The Eco Lodges are more than just Wood Cabins – but are alternatively bespoke & customised and are situated either by the lakes, or floating upon them.
- Roof-top gardens of Eco Lodges will be installed with Solar PV Panels allowing for integration of an energy efficient solution and creation of passive solar energy.
- Provision of an effective independent energy source via Solar water heating and energy for each Eco Lodge.
- Innovative and sophisticated integrated water purification systems will be implemented and designed to assist with filtration of grey and black water (such as kitchen and waste) which can be partially or completely purified and then recycled back into the lake.
BIO-HAVEN FLOATING ISLANDS
- Lakes will see the welcomed addition of Bio-Havens (floating Bio-Mimic islands) acting as a picturesque additional filtration system for the Lake whilst simultaneously providing a haven for wildlife.
- These are known as Floating Treatment Wetlands (or FTWs) - a new and powerful tool in water stewardship.
- Constructed of durable, non-toxic post-consumer plastics and vegetated with native plants, Bio-Haven islands float on top of the water, providing a beautiful habitat for birds and animals.
- Beneath the surface of FTWs, microbes are responsible for breaking down nutrients and other water-borne pollutants.
- Bio-Havens help deliver a concentrated wetland effect – this being nature’s way to clean water.
- Contributing to insect and fish growth – all hallmarks of a healthy and productive ecosystem.
- Duplicating nature’s processes in a sustainable, efficient and powerful way to achieve impeccable environmental stewardship, for the benefit of all life.
- A floating Bio-Haven ecosystem will be created on the lake to work in harmony with all Eco Lodges both on land and on water.