“The not so hidden gem in Yorkshire”
A centrepiece in the rowing attraction that is South Yorkshire, Tyram Lakes will be the first full-scale eco-tourism destination in the UK. The development will become the UK’s only Eco Lodge, boutique Hotel, Spa and Resort facility that offers a vast spread of natural landscapes, hidden trails and breathtaking scenery – this making for comfort during both short and long stays.
The Tyram Lakes Site
Proposed vision and masterplan
- To create a haven within natural surroundings.
- To exhibit an eco-friendly and sustainable concept without compromising on luxury.
- To create a unique and modern environment; one which is sophisticated but not out of reach.
- To provide eco lodging that is simultaneously aesthetically appealing and environmentally friendly.
- To develop a Hotel and Spa that is outstanding in design and concept.
- The development will comprise 325 Eco Lodges: 125 will be luxurious designer-styled lakeside floating, timber lodges whilst 200 will be woodland retreat residences.
- A boutique hotel with spa facilities will be at the heart of the resort offering a range of 1st class experiences and services.